Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Life is just one damned thing after another.

Well, I felt slightly better today, so of course I went back to school. I hate missing school. When I told my mom last night that I had spent most of the day working on my lit review, she for some reason, automatically decided that I faked being sick just so I could work on it. I pointed out that last time she accused me of faking, I actually was sick, got severely dehydrated, ended up at the hospital, and almost died. All because of some antibiotics.

Speaking of hospitals, Sam is in the hospital and no one knows what's wrong with her. Ummm...yeah, that's pretty much all I know too. I'm waiting for an update from Siobhan. Erin is donating one of the teddy bears she made last year, my favorite one, and we are going to go to Build-A-Bear and buy it some clothes. We're not actually going to make a Build-A-Bear because this way seems more homemade and personal.

Ahhhhh, so much homework! It seems like this week is "Pile everything you can think of in the way of homework week" for my teachers. And my dance teacher almost made me cry today because she was harder and bitchier than usual. Of course, I was already under enough stress and really didn't need the extra criticism, I still felt sick, and my knee hurt. A lot. Also, because of IB exams, there were no bells in between classes, so I was late for all of them. Well, so was everyone else, so it didn't really matter.

I need sleep. I can't sleep again and that's adding on to my stress. I'm bored of school. I want it to be summer.

Post a Comment

<< Home