Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My "To Do" list for this evening.

This is in no particular order. The ones in italics are already done.

1. Remember to bring 'Dance of the Asassins" to school tomorrow
2. Finish "Le Masque de Fer" vocab
3. Study for socials test
4. Damn Harold to HELL!
5. Start French discussion on Alexandre Dumas
6. Do various other French homework-Dictée, Subjunctive, les adverbes interrogatifs, personnages principaux-Le Masque de Fer, etc.
7. Go cry in a corner for a while
8. Email Carli and Sarah and send my regrets for not coming to the volunteer appreciation party
9. Check out pinkmonkey.com just because my French teacher told me to
10. Finish my Gold Camp evaluation
11. Make sure Audrey got my "What Guiding means to me" email
12. Brainstorm for group composition-letter from Louis XIV to Anne d'Autriche
13. Buy one of those voodoo dolls, pretend it's Mme. McIntyre, and stick pins in it.

Post a Comment

<< Home