Sunday, May 08, 2005

Overall, a pretty satisfying Mother's Day.

So, last night my parents wouldn't let me visit Sam, and that's why I was so pissed, but now they have promised I can visit her at home tomorrow. I'm still kind of mad, and I haven't really said anything for the past twenty four hours. To buy back my love, my parents stopped for ice cream, and at Tim Hortons, and at the hazelnut place to buy chocolatey/hazelnutty things to eat on the way to visit my grandmother. On top of this, my mom promised me, if she doesn't forget, which she won't because I will remind her about eight times a day, she promised me physio and contacts in the next two weeks if it is at all possible, since we are all incredibly busy this month.

Speaking of injuries and various things like that, my knee hurts. I really don't think anyone cares anymore because I bitch and complain about it way too much.

Oooooooo, my mom says that she will call my optometrist tomorrow, and maybe I can even see her tomorrow, just because a blood vessel burst in my eye. Hahaha, I'm getting contacts!

I have to go to bed now, and try and get some sleep. I doubt that will happen, but one can still hope...

Post a Comment

<< Home