Friday, May 06, 2005

Qui me rapportera mon bateau de papier?

^^Actually, I don't really care. I can always make another one.

That song is cute, although everyone in my French class was taking it too literally. Mme. McIntyre has a really nice singing voice.

Yesterday during our run, Megan and I bumped into Ross Agro, the commercial artist that was helping us make this car/chair/entertainment centre last year in challenge. He was the guy who made the giant Incredible Hulk statue in Universal Studios. We talked to him for a while, then he had to go back to work, but only after we said we would visit him in the summer when Jeeyeon comes to visit us.

Haha, I am soooo glad my lit review is done. I stayed up until one this morning trying to finish it, although there were many people in my class that stayed up way later. I would have been done a couple of hours earlier, but it was my mom's birthday, so I actually had to eat dinner with my family for once, and go out for gelato, plus, the whole time I was working on it last night, I was also helping Jeremy, Amy, and David with theirs over msn.

I'm watching Big Fish right now, so I'm not going to ay anything more tonight. Haha, I love that movie...
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

yumm gelato *CHOMP* yum yum yum. I found out what was wrong with sam, she was having these pains in her side and then by monday she couldnt turn around so they went to emergency and they did an ultra-sound and somehow came to the conclusion it was appendicites:S so they did the surgery but it wasn't actually appedicites, so now she has no appenxix (not that it matters anyways) it turned out her small intestine had exploded at one part so they cut out 6 inches of it in a four hour something surgery; but by the next day she was internally bleeding because of a busted vein so they wanted to transfer her to columbian but they didnt have enough time so they called in people and gave her a blood transfusion and as of now she feels like hell ran over with a freight train time 10 but shes alright. Turns out of sam is just special, because this kind of thing is increibly rare. So visiting hours are from 11am-8pm room 215 west. She gets out on monday :)

12:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Holy crap that is heavy.

8:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home