Saturday, May 28, 2005

Yum.

I babysat Garrett today, and holy shit, she was being a little bitch. That child is way too spoiled and not disciplined enough. The only way I could get her to settle down was to turn on the tv so she could watch Dora the Explorer. Auntie was very nice and bought me pizza and gave me twenty dollars at the end, which isn't very much for six hours of hell, but then again, she is family. I spent most of the day running around the backyard. It was about thirty five degrees in the shade, hotter than yesterday. I didn't even mind when Garrett splashed me with water from her pool because I was almost dying of heatstroke already.

I got a silver medal from DancePower yesterday. And a new shirt. Beckie was all excited because she got five medals in four days.

I would type more, but I'm eating a Frosty from Wendy's that has been partially melted and refrozen again. Believe me, they taste better that way.

Post a Comment

<< Home