Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ahhhhh!

I am kind of pissed off with my mother right now. She woke me up this morning and asked me if I was feeling better, but since I had a cat on me and was incapable of speech at the time, all I did was wave at her as if to say, "Can you get back to me in a couple of minutes? By then I should be able to talk." I am definitely not a morning person. I dozed off thinking my mom would wake me up five minutes or so, but the next thing I know, I hear my parents leaving. I feel better today, and I would have gone to school no matter what. Now I'm going to have to present my independent novel study a day after everyone else has finished, work like hell to finish my lantern in ceramics, and catch up on two days of socials and French. I hate missing school. I'm going to have to take the bus to dance because there is no way in hell my dance teacher will let me skip. Stupid mother. The only thing I can't do still is eat, but that's okay because I still have my juice and I'm not hungry right now anyways.

Please excuse me while I write a hate email to my mother.




PS - I am currently listening to happy music. Great Big Sea makes everything better. On the other hand, I was so bored, I read absolutely all of Krisha's blog, comments and all. It makes me weep, the stupid, juvenile comments that, I myself, posted. - I must add, that this was added at approx. 2:30, and if I want to get to dance on time, by 4:30, I must get ready, for I have to leave soon.
F
U
C
K

Post a Comment

<< Home