Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And you don't care if you're late, and you don't care if you're lost...

I suppose the reason why I am listening to Jack the Ripper by Colin Meloy so much these days is because it reflects my mood. It's sad, dark and lonely, and hints stalking people. I'm referring to the two creepy men who somehow got my email; I do not wish to stalk anyone myself. Sigh, I suppose this means that I may be changing my email once again very soon, much as I do not want to.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Neither one has read my blog, I'm quite sure of that. One, I think, added me during one of those multiperson conversations over msn, and the other claims to know me from Neopets. I haven't been on Neopets for almost five years. I've only had msn for a year.

It's too confusing.

6:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home