Tuesday, June 28, 2005

...best to stay sleepin'...

Today was rather disappointing. I got to school around quarter to eight, even though I need to be there at eleven thirty. I passed the first hour there writing my thoughts in my journal, thoughts that I have no wish to repeat here. After that, Tiff showed up and taught me how to make paper cranes, which we did on and off until it was time to pick up report cards, only stopping to go for a walk and buy coffee from Starbucks.

I already knew my marks before I got my report card, because they were posted outside classrooms and I checked beforehand. I'm so glad that my parents are more forgiving this year and are not pushing me to get straight A's, so I will get away with my C in French without too much punishment. Stupid French-speaking bitch. I would have at least gotten a C+ had she not lost that damn l'environnement project.

Afterwards Katie, SUS and I found ourselves in Lougheed Mall, where we eventually ended up in the bookstore, all of us either feeling particularly stingy with money that day, of just not having any money to spend. I spent about two hours in the bookstore before dad picked me up and bought me a book, just so I would shut up about not having any reading material.

And that was my day...
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

THAT WASN'T YOUR ENTIRE DAY! You got invited to my UBER cool party yeah? come on isn't that a BIT talk worthy ? ;)

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

The Lovely Bones, by Alice Sebold.

5:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

isn't that the book about the girl who dies?

7:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Don't answer that, I know the answer is yes.

7:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home