Monday, June 13, 2005

I have such an addictive nature. If I ever get into drugs, I'm screwed.

Anyone want to donate money to my cookie fund? I only have two more days to buy cookies from the cafeteria, and I don't think my mom would be very pleased if I spent the rest of the money in my wallet, which is a little over twenty dollars, on cookies. Hmmmmm, forty cookies, I don't even think they ever put that many out. Is one allowed to busk on school property? I could sing, "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me, oh cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C." It's an actual song, you know, I have it on CD. Erin needed Bein' Green once for a multimedia project four years ago, so my mom bought her the Sesame Street Platinum CD. I love the Cookie Monster. He is so blue and fuzzy.

By the way, never buy cookies from Tim Hortons. Although they cost the same, they are really crappy.

Can you tell I'm deprived?

Post a Comment

<< Home