Thursday, June 23, 2005

I think the hairspray has screwed up my brain.

I'm home from dance now, finally. Actually, this tech rehearsal wasn't as bad as previous ones, only lasting about four hours. I spent the whole time either hanging out in the changerooms, or wandering around. The changerooms are fun because we are in the actual changerooms with the adults, so we don't have a bunch of little children running around and stealing our stuff. Of course, the changerooms are not that big, so it gets hot in there really quickly. There is a reason why I spent most of my time in there wearing only yoga pants and a sports bra. Robynne is so funny because she is sure that someone is going to open one of the doors while she's changing, and gets all paranoid, while the rest of us just strip down and search for costume pieces in our underclothes. The male runners always knock anyways...except Adam. He's acting a little creepy this year anyways. Joey was spreading rumours to all the younger boys, about how I punched his arm and gave him a giant bruise, and now they are all afraid of me. I told them it wasn't me because I punch like a sissy girl, which unfortunately is very true. He still wouldn't tell me how he got that bruise though... It was also nice to see Luke. He doesn't hate me anymore. I still don't know why he was pissed at me in the first place. It's funny to see that although he's as good a dancer as always, he still has almost no stage presence. I met a bunch of new people today, and hung out with others who I haven't seen since the year end shows last year. One of the girls in my changeroom goes to Best, so she was filling me in on the lives of a few friends who are in the French Emmersion program there. Apparently DD is a slut now. Who knew?

So I survived, but my back hurts from a certain someone who spent all day using me as a pillow *Cough.* Tomorrow and Saturday are going to be long, but I've been doing this for almost twelve years. Nothing changes during these things, except my age. I need sleep. Today has been busy. Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home