Friday, June 24, 2005

This is me right now:

Not the best picture of me, but it accurately describes my mood. That was me after a dance competition last month.

I finally got my dance pictures yesterday, and I am happy to say that for once, they actually look good. I am becoming photogenic again. The solo picture of me in my cowboy costume, is especially nice. Much better than Erin's anyways, since I got the better pose. Hmmm, that smile reminds me of a certain picture of a certain four year old that I like to carry around in my purse. The picture of my sister and I for our duo doesn't look too bad either. The only problem, is that my mom never took in my vest, so it bags out and makes me look fat. My group picture is decent and Thomas looks funny. I also picked up Erin's hip hop picture. Erin is really pale compared to everyone else. Anyways, as soon as I get a scanner that works, I shall post one or two of them.

Tomorrow I shall be spending all day in PoCo. We have a three or four hour break in between the shows, so Erin, Mao, Sonia, and I will all go out for lunch. Then maybe play in sprinklers like Erin, Sonia, Jessica, Stephanie, and I did last year, when we got back to the theatre and found that all the doors were locked and we couldn't get in.

My dance teacher thinks I'm on drugs. I don't know why.

I am suffering from lack of jewelry. It's all in my dance bag, which is hanging up with my costumes in a locked changeroon in Terry Fox. All I have right now, is two brown hair elastics with four bobby pins attached to them on my right wrist, but I will need those later when I am forced to put my hair into french braids again.

Not that I have anything better to do, but I am bored of this. I think I will wander off and make cookies.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

My eyes are blue in that picture. For some reason, I find that really funny...

1:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home