Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The heron sat in the tree until dad started to sing, then it flew away. I don't blame it...

We now have a bathroom sink! No more washing our hands in the bathtub! No more brushing our teeth in the laundry room sink! We are one step closer to living somewhat civilized lives once again.

I am now finally reading On The Road, by Jack Kerouac. Yay!

Also, I have been going out and running again. The dikes in Pitt Meadows are very nice at seven in the morning. Dad has been going out there and walking a new one every week day for the past two and a half weeks, so on Monday I joined him. Basically I run for a few kilometres, then turn around and run back to where he is walking, then we walk together for a while. I like going early because there aren't as many people and it isn't as hot. Plus, dad sometimes holds my camera for me, so I can take pictures if I want. The only problem with dikes is that they're flat. And there are no substantial hills in the general vicinity of my house at all. Oh well, the dikes are pretty. Yesterday we walked along one that gave us a view of the Alouette River meeting the Pitt. Tomorrow we are most likely going to walk along the Pitt towards where it meets the Fraser. And after that...I don't know...
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Nothing better to do with my time, and I'm in training anyways.

9:32 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Well you should finish it. It's not like it takes that long. And it was good. Just think about it. The trips across the continent, crazy joyriding, smoking, drinking, "digging" everybody, "and don't you know that God is Pooh Bear?"

Who cares if the world ends?

10:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home