Friday, July 22, 2005

"That poor piece of rubber! You just shot down it's dreams of becoming a REAL slug!"

I like Ikea. There are so many weird things there that you can't see anywhere else. I think Ingmarr was on to something. Dad and I took advantage of the one dollar breakfast special this morning, after a short walk through Colony Farm. After our breakfast, which included scrambled eggs, potatoes, a croissant, and either bacon or sausages, (dad gave me his croissant for my bacon) we took a tour through the store, and of course, bought a few things. It is very rare that you go into Ikea, and leave without buying anything. We were there for a few hours, then, because our poor feet couldn't take it anymore, we left and headed to Vancouver, where we window shopped on West Broadway for a while, then picked up mom from work. Then we picked Erin up from work, drove as fast as we could to Whonnock Lake, so Erin could pick up the keys to the place she's working at tomorrow, and came home, where Erin registered for courses for her next year of university, and I fell asleep for a while. After that, not much happened, except that I'm really awake now. Tomorrow we are going to watch Amèlie.

...That is all I can think of to talk about. I just realized that I have never seen Breakfast at Tiffiny's...

Post a Comment

<< Home