Monday, July 11, 2005

...that's entertainment...

Today has been a fairly odd day. From waking up this morning, only to discover that my bathing suit was wet and my towel mysteriously missing, to reading about cats being shot with pellet guns on Main Street in Vancouver, from getting free slurpees at the 7-11, to the bus I was on breaking down, from the skies raining sporadically all day, to my dad running over a small tree, from getting a ride to swimming instead of taking the train, and going to Starbucks instead of 7-11, to stealing gravel from a gravel pit with my dad, from finding out that a friend of mine really likes another friend of mine, to being yelled at by a crazy homeless woman, who claimed to have served in the army, and was screaming at us for coming within a twenty metre radius of the war memorial behind city hall, which you are allowed to go as close as you want to, if you want...

Need I say anything more? I just Ctrl pasted, and I got this: Rotting Driftwood. Don't ask, because I have know idea how it got there.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

DID YOU HEAR? IT'S A SCANDAL, IT'S AND OUTRAGE....ON OUR MA...WOMANHOOD IT'S A BLOT! um anyways it's not actually that exciting but did you hear that stupidstore (also knows as super store to the more civilized) "accidentaly" started selling the new harry potter books last week? well the company got themselves all in a shithole so they had to make an announcement to everyone that had purchased a book to return it but not to worry, they would get to have the book back later AND they would get an autographed tee-shirt from the author. How sweet is that? if you had the book would you ACTUALLY return it..I think not.

12:20 a.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I actually did hear about that, because my dad gave me a partial ride to swimming today, meaning he dropped me off at Pitt Meadows instead of Port Haney. Anyways, I think I would give the book back, because I would just get it back on Saturday, along with some free Harry Potter memorabilia. On the other hand, I could also sell it on eBay...

1:06 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

By the way, can anyone guess what sond my title is from? Just curious.

1:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home