Wednesday, July 13, 2005

...What would you say if your best friend didn't have anything to do with you anymore...

I was thinking about her today. It's been five years almost to the day that I last saw her, and four and a half since I last talked to her. Not that I haven't tried to since then. I was also thinking about Jayme Ono today. The second anniversary of her death is in two days.

I seem to have made myself depressed now. Music makes me want to cry.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

let's send ms. Ono feel good cards *mwah* I loved jayme!

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Her name is Melissa, and she moved to Boise a few days after we finished grade three. We emailed back and forth for a year, and she visited me for about half an hour one day in July a year after she left, then about half a year after that our relationship died out. Last I heard, she had a new life, with a ton of friends and a boyfriend, and she was even more spoiled than before.

10:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Isn't that a bit odd too be remorseful over a friendship from grade three? Im sure it was a lovely time, but you also have another life and wishing you were still friends with someone you haven't seen or heard from in years is...well a bit weird really.

1:07 a.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I really didn't have many friends as a small child, okay? I mean, yeah I lived in a park, but still...Hell, I was just clingy.

9:39 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

What happened to Jayme?

7:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home