Monday, August 22, 2005

I feel like crap.


We actually had wind in the afternoon. I sailed in a new 420 with Greg. We practiced spin, but I wasn't feeling well enough to do trap.

In the morning, however, there was no wind, so we did theory. It was more like an intro to physics 11 than sailing. We learned about true wind, apparent wind, and boat wind. We also learned about sparkling orange juice with natural pulp as opposed to unnatural pulp.

Matt bought Amelia new sunglasses. She lost them last Wednesday after he pushed her off Big Red. They are huge and look really bad on me.

Amelia and Jeremy are participating in the second annual pants-off during the barbeque on Friday. Amelia, Alexis and I are going over to Greg's house on Thursday after sailing to practice, and give as many pairs of pants as possible. We also have to choreograph a dance. More on that tomorrow. Or later. I will take pictures.

My headphones have stopped working. I am quite upset, because that is the second pair I have gone through in a month. Granted, I did steal them off my sister, and they originally came from an unclaimed discman in the lost and found from Centennial. She wasn't using them, and I don't blame her. They were the most uncomfortable headphones in the world.

Erin and I painted the driveway almost completely with a tarrish substance that acts as some sort of sealer. I have it all over my feet, but I don't really care. My cat walked through it too. She's not the brightest light. She scratched my neighbour's grandson today. Fair's fair though; he sprayed her with a hose first. My neighbour didn't really care because Markus has been quite the bastard recently.

I hve now disabled anonymous comments, but I am not making everyone do that word recognition thing that Krisha did. I really don't see the point.

My brain seems to have shut down.

I feel like I'm going to throw up, so I am going to bed now.
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

That was an interesting post. A whole lot of little wonderful things. I hope that you get lots of pants! Great job and keep it up.

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I have no say in what the platypus in TheAbbyness do. It just automatically says that.

5:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home