Monday, August 08, 2005

In remembrance.

Mrs. Sturrock was injured in a hit-and-run car accident in Surrey on Friday. The friend she was with, who I'm pretty sure worked at my elementary school, was killed. This just goes to show you how dumb people in Surrey can be. The three people in the car that hit them have not been seen since.

I'm so pissed. Mrs. Sturrock is an absolutely wonderful person, although I never liked the food we made; it was too greasy. In Grade seven, she always let us eat in her room as long as we cleaned up after ourselves, and she always liked you a lot better if you were any good at one or both of her subjects (although I hate sewing, I got one hundred twenty percent in it in grade seven. My mark dropped to one hundred two by the end of the semester because I cannot cook.) She also liked my dad too, so that was an added bonus.

Anyways, I hope they find those assholes.

Post a Comment

<< Home