Monday, August 01, 2005

"Oh, so that's why you were hitting on Khaleel." "Hitting ON him? More like just hitting him. Stupid ex-sailor."

So I babysat the children from Hell today. Garrett was absolutely horrible. It didn't help that Auntie and Brad are both completely stressed out from moving. They don't discipline that child enough. On the other hand, Kendall was being very good. I also my the stalker from next door also known as Lisa, the neighbourhood babysitter. She looks like she's twelve and acts like she's ten. She is eighteen. She can't get a job. I wonder why.

Faaria's birthday party was good. I knew she'd like my present. In fact, Khaleel liked it too. Now I know what to get him for his birthday. Who knew stuffed elephants were so much fun? Anyways, met a bunch of new people, and had another philosophical discussion with Megan, this one about consentual reality.

I would write more, but I'm about to fall asleep. I'm going to bed.

Post a Comment

<< Home