Wednesday, August 31, 2005

POOF! Erin loves the new Telus commercial with the pufferfish.

Last night I went over to Alexis's house, where we had a mini Tim Burton Fest. We basically sat around and talked until her mom could drive us to the movie store, and there we rented The Nightmare Before Christmas and Mars Attacks! We went back to Alexis's house and watched the rest of DaVinci's Inquest, then after her mom went to bed, her sister Alana came over and we watched TNBC first, then Mars Attacks!, finishing at around one in the morning. Alana went to bed, and Alexis and I went to her room and talked for the next four hours about everything we could think of, although for some reason, our conversation always strayed to rugby and the various injuries we've gotten from sports. We decided we should go to bed because it was five in the morning and her parents were getting up. Neither one of us were tired, so I don't know why we decided to sleep, but we were up again at nine.

After a mediocre breakfast, some of it cooked somewhat unconventionally, and after we got ready, we left for my house and spent the rest of the day here. Alexis is the first out of all my friends who has actually been inside my house since I moved in here, and the third to ever be in my house (the first being DD just after we bought the place, over three years ago, and the other being Natalie two years ago when we went tubing down the Alouette). We went for gelato, actually sorbet, but it doesn't really matter, and checked out the local pawn shop, because Alexis is saving up for an amp, and she saw one that looked fairly decent. We went back to my house, where we talked to random sailing people on msn for a while, then we walked down to the Alouette, because we are going to tube down it with Greg and Amelia on Friday.

Alexis stayed for dinner, then we went back on the computer and talked to other people on msn until Alexis's dad came and picked her up. We ate chicken. I went on a salad binge and ate most of the tomatoes.

I really have nothing else to say. I was going to hang out with Krystal, but she forgot and made other plans. I have Friday and Saturday though; hanging out with Alexis, Amelia, and Greg is fun. I have the sudden urge to dance. It's been too long.

One more thing, if Erin ever tells you that I gave her my Scooby-Doo boxer shorts and my rubber ducky boxer shorts, she's lying, because I would never willingly give them up. That is all.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Go visit Megan or something.


...and join sailing next year.

1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Fun. I don't have my schedule yet, although they usually send them to cross-boundary students first.

2:29 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Excuse me? Just becuase I have a sneaking suspicion that I won't have the same block off as everyone else because of regular French, metal, etc. doesn't mean I don't want to hang out with you.

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

There is always msn. And blogging.

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

We'll think of something.

10:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home