Monday, August 29, 2005

"This is so confusing! I'm so confused!"

"So, which kind of vanilla do you want: Creamy Vanilla, French Vanilla, or Classic Vanilla?"

"You choose."

"Well, Creamy Vanilla has flakes of white chocolate in it."

"But will that go with the rhubarb dessert thing I made?"

"Hmmm, I don't know..."

"Hmmm."

"Classic Vanilla has real vanilla in it."

"Sounds good."

"You know, there are other choices if you want. There's President's Choice Vanilla and French Vanilla, No Name brand Vanilla, low-carb Vanilla, Breyer's French Vanilla, and Breyer's Québon French Vanilla..."

"What's the difference between the last two?"

"The first one costs more."

"I see."

"Yes. Anyways, which one should we choose?"

"I don't know, you decide."

"I think we should go with our first few choices. They are only moderately over-priced."

"Okay."

"So, Creamy Vanilla, French Vanilla, or Classic Vanilla?"

"Hmmm."

"I personally think we should go with the Classic Vanilla."

"The one with the real vanilla in it? Sounds good."

"There is only one left."

"Oh no, it's damaged."

"Crap. What the hell are we supposed to do now?"

"I don't know!"

"I'm so confused!"

"Well, we have two choices left. French Vanilla and Creamy Vanilla."

"Ummm... Ummm..."

"..."

"Oh what the Hell, French Vanilla."

"Okay."

"Geez. Thank God that's over. Let's never come here for ice cream ever again."

Post a Comment

<< Home