Thursday, September 15, 2005

Apparently I am sombody's idol. I am happy now.

My calves hurt and it's making me walk funny. I'm not used to hills. I am, however, used to non-hills, and today I managed a forty minute run without my knee hurting or throwing up. I did eat a hell of a lot of sugar today in science. I also brought my mp3 player with me and saw some people from Heritage, whom I haven't seen since middle school. We ran to Rocky Point, by the way. I am off to bed now, as I am dead tired. "Studying" for my math, socials, and science tests, was hard work.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I refuse to talk about Harold.

5:50 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

By the way, you can party all you want on Thursday or Friday, but Meglin and I won't be there.

5:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home