Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Erin cut her hair!

It's short! It's short! It's short! It's short! It's short! It's short! It's short! It's short! It's short! It's short!It's straight!!!!!!!!! At least, for now it is. When I first saw her at the dance school, I freaked. This morning her hair went down to her hips.

Anyways, my knee hurts. The one-year anniversary of me injuring it is tomorrow. I limped around all day, then had to go to dance practice, where we were practicing fun steps like wings that I can't do even when I have full use of both of my legs.

Other than that, I have been practically dead all day. I crashed and burned (figuratively) in PE, and I was out of it for the rest of the day. Donna thinks I'm brain dead. I can't really concentrate on anything, which is bad because I need to study for my math test tomorrow.

Speaking of tests, I think I did pretty well on my socials test. The whole thing was written, with some short answer questions and an essay question, so my hand felt like it wanted to die, but other than that, it was fine. Socials is easy. We are now finished the grade ten curriculum.

I picked up my travellers insurance and my American money today before dance. The lady at the bank and I discussed Great Big Sea. I don't know how she knew about that...

Mr Devita made up a cheer about math. It was funny when he said it, but he's Mr Devita. It made up for the lack of stories he told us today:

Sine, cosine, cosine, sine!
Three-point-one-four-one-five-nine!

I really should get back to doing my homework.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Haha, yes.

6:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home