Saturday, September 17, 2005

I am sooooooooooooo hyper right now.

I think it was the sparkling apple juice and wine at dinner, mixed with the Bailey's and ice cream for dessert, mixed with the apple cinnamon gelato for second dessert, mixed with the running across streets like a girly-girl, but I was dancing, no, making irregular random movements to music on the way home, and spinning around in my chair while watching a movie. It's hard to spin and read subtitles at the same time. Now I'm just randomly bouncing. I think I've scared Erin. I feel sad for the courier guy. I've been listening to The Dandy Warhols all day. I'm currently downloading all the songs off Welcome to the Monkey House. Now I giggle every time I hear one of the songs from that CD because I haven't heard any of them since I lost the CD when we moved. It's in Erin's Cd case, wherever that is...

I'm doing the Grouse Grind tomorrow!

Post a Comment

<< Home