Sunday, September 18, 2005

I have cross country tomorrow. I am probably going to die.


Grouse Grind today. It was fun. I probably would have finished in less than two hours if Erin hadn't been dehydrated and didn't have to stop all the time. I listened to my mp3 player almost the whole time and basically ignored everyone. When we finally got to the top, we took obligatory "fallen unconscious on rock" photos, and then went to eat lunch at the bistro. Then we rode the gondola down, met the parents at the bottom, and went home. There was probably more to that story, but I can't remember anything.

I talked to Mr. Lenton when I got home. We discussed movies.

I am talking to sailing people and Alec at the moment. I hate four-way conversations on msn. I can never get anything done because everyone is always talking.

Ewwww, I have planning tomorrow. Now I am just rambling. I need a shower, so I am going to leave soon. Goodbye.

Post a Comment

<< Home