Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm fucking exhausted.

Hoooooommmmmmmeeeeeewwwwwoooooorrrrrrkkkkkk.

Not to mention that my dad phoned my at four and said he couldn't give me a ride. I had a momentary bout of panic because I didn't have any money for bus fare, but I found an unused faresaver in my purse.

The bus driver also missed my stop, even though I pulled the string thingy, and when I walked to the front and told him he had missed it, both he and the woman he was talking to got really embarassed and let me off immediately, apologizing profusely. I didn't get home until six.

I have math and science homework, so I am going to leave now. The only reason the computer is on at all, is because of the wide range of songs on Windows Media Player. It doesn't help that I want to sing along...

Post a Comment

<< Home