Friday, September 02, 2005

"Is he having a heart attack?" "No, I think he's having an epiphany."

Erin kicked me off the computer last night or I most likely would have posted something, although, I really didn't do anything yesterday. In fact, all I remember is reading, playing games on the computer, discussing schedules with people who actually have theirs, and picking up my sister from work and then going to White Spot, where I shared a piece of blueberry pie with my mom, read, and drank tea. Exciting, eh?

It looks as though my day of tubing has been cancelled because there are ominous looking clouds hovering over Maple Ditch. Right now I am phoning everybody and trying to make new plans. Why do people sleep in? It's a foreign concept to me these days. I rarely wake up after nine anymore, and I'm usually up at six, just so I can make it to school, swimming, sailing, or go for a run. I need to go for a run. I also need to contact Donna to find out when dance starts. And what group I'm in, if I'm in a group at all. If she puts me in the same group as last year, I am going to quit being in a group altogether. I want to be with Mao, Danielle, and The "senior boys," Adam, Matt, and Luke. I do not want to be in a group with Robynne again, and have to listen to her going on about how she is going to be a professional dancer, while practicing cheerleading moves when Donna isn't looking. She can't ever get steps right. Also, her mother is a total bitch, who thinks my mother is absolutely horrible, just because she doesn't come see us compete all the time, and can't drive us anywhere because she is WORKING. She WORKS. She makes more money than my dad does. Also, her mom thinks I'm becoming anorexic, just because I lost a bit of weight last year. Most likely it's because I weigh less than Robynne now. No, I do not like Robynne. Or her sisters, the twins. On the other hand, I like Rachel, her other sister, because she is the odd one out, meaning that she is somewhat plumper than her three sisters, and her mom doesn't have such high hopes about her. She is the nice one and a fairly good dancer for her age and experience.

This has turned into a rant. I'm sorry. I am quite bored at the moment, seeing as Amelia has been babysitting since four-thirty this morning, so she can't hang out with us, I accidentally woke Greg up, and now he has gone back to sleep for a while, and Alexis sounds half asleep as well, so I didn't talk to her for long. Stupid people who think they need sleep to live.

Anyways, I just heard that I will be going shoe shopping today. YAY! I desperately need running shoes. Desperately. Okay, maybe not, but I only go shoe shopping once a year, and I rarely ever buy more than one pair. My mom wants to take me to Payless though, and, although Payless is pretty good, and have good deals, I want GOOD running shoes. Oh well, watch me end up with some crappy pair that I will complain about constantly until I get another pair, which will take at least a year. *Sigh* my family is cheap.

Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

*Cires* GO AWAY! I don't want to do that code-typing-in thingy. I find it so irritating.

12:03 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

*Cries* I think it's the four hours of sleep I got the other day, but I cannot spell.

12:05 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

The title came from a conversation I was having with my mom during "Without a Trace." I though I had mentioned it, but I guess not. And my titles do have something to do with the posts, I'm just usually the only person that sees the connection. Krisha is like that too, and you don't say that to her.

3:47 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Katie, I love you.

10:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home