Monday, September 19, 2005

"Oh my God, your phone is posessed! Get it away from me!"

Everyone in my family is quite bitchy at the moment; me because I'm tired, and mom and dad...because they're tired... Erin hasn't shown any signs of bitchyness yet, but she's too busy drawing weird, random shit on the back of her CMNS notes. I don't know if I like the chain man attached to the toad, witht the giant mosquito on his head, but for some odd reason, I quite like ths woman being devoured by the chicken fetus.

I had cross country practice today, and I did not die, which was nice. We spent about an hour give or take, running around Miller Park, and doing intervals. I had my mp3 player with me, and for the first few minutes I had PJ chasing me because he wanted to listen to my music. Poor Carolee and her friend got lost, and didn't find Miller Park until we were about to head back, and if I had remembered that she didn't know her way around Coquitlam, I wouldn't have run to Miller Park in the first place. We all had a good laugh on the way back.

When I finally got home, I studied for my socials test tomorrow, and took notes for the project I'm doing on World War I with Alex. Dad is not very cell phone savvy, so I was helping change the message, password, adding in phone numbers etc. when the phone froze and wouldn't let me do anything to it. I am afraid of it now, and my phone also, as it was my dad's school phone, and is the same model as mine.

This has taken me over two hours to write, and I am going to go to bed now. Arg, don't wanna get up early tomorrow...

Post a Comment

<< Home