Wednesday, September 21, 2005

TTTTIIIIRRRREEEEDDDD....

I got seventh. Again. I really need to work my way up from purple. I mean, it was okay, considering the fact that I was having problems breathing, but still...

Other than that, I can barely remember anything about my day. I had the block from Hell today; a math test. I won't be surprised if I fail this one.

What else... There was a lot of random hugging today, I remember that. I hugged practically everyone I knew...

...

This is pointless, isn't it? I don't remember anything.

Ewww, Jeff is talking to me on msn. I would block him, but I'm too nice. He annoys me with his girl issues.

By the way, since I am leaving for school early tomorrow morning, and not coming back until late Monday night, or after dance on Tuesday, I probably won't update unless I find a computer. There will most likely be something tomorrow, if I have enough time, but I can't promise anything. Not that anybody really cares, but whatever. My internet is being bitchy at the moment, and it's pissing me off...

Post a Comment

<< Home