Thursday, October 20, 2005

I can't think of a suitable title for this post...

Yeah, I didn't do anything today. The most excitement in my day was finding out that the girl who is jealous of me because I spend too much time with Adam, found out that we were going out and was bitching at Mao. I had my own little conversation with her; I pretended that there was absolutely nothing wrong, and she pretended that she didn't care.

Pathetic, right?

Just think of how my life is going to be if there's no bus service tomorrow and next week. Luckily, there will most likely be buses tomorrow, so I can still make it to the Red Dwarf Fest at Denis's. If not, I'll probably stay home pretend to do homework, while secretly plotting a way to get my drivers license a year early, while also trying to design a car where I can sit comfortably, while still being able to see over the steering wheel. Or I could just go hang out with Adam, if he's free. We are planning to go see a movie tomorrow night anyways.

I think that's it for now. I haven't been feeling well for the past twenty-four hours, so I'm having problems concentrating on most things.Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home