Friday, October 14, 2005

It was actually a pretty nice coat.

"I like your purse," she said and took a drag from her cigarette, "Is it really a watering can?"

"Thank you, and no it isn't."

"That's the sort of thing my husband would expect me to bring home."

"Yeah."

"I got this coat. See? It's nice, but I'm the only one who thinks so. It's a little short though. When I go like this it gets all tight and my arms stick out."

"I think it's a nice coat."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

She seemed pleased by this. She started pacing around on the curb. She threw her half-smoked cigarette in a nearby puddle.

"I just got out of jail," she said, "Just got out of jail."

"Mhm."

"It's not a fun place, you know."

The bus came.



A few hours later...

"Excuse me?" I said as I removed one of my headphones from my ear.

"I said I lost one of the buttons off my sweater," she said, and pointed at a spot where, indeed, there was a button missing.

"That's horrible."

I personally thought the sweater was better off that way.

"Oh well, I guess I can never wear this in public again." *High pitched laugh*

Good. It was hideous. But I would never say that out loud...

"Oh well."

"Now I have to go home and change."

"Mhm."

The bus came.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Not really.

6:31 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Why thank you, Krisha.

7:44 p.m.  
Blogger erin mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

fag?
cigarette?

cancer is better.

11:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home