Friday, October 28, 2005

"Just think of every possible vertical line you could ever imagine..."

Tonight Adam and I went to Whitespot for cheesecake. He also gave me a present even though I didn't want one, but I think that no matter what, he would have gotten me something anyways.

And that's pretty much it.

School was okay today; my day was very long. We had a TOC for math, and he was quite boring, but not as boring as that woman we had a few weeks ago. At least he seemed to know what he was talking about, although nobody else did, and he did say some stuff that made us laugh. After school, Jas and I compared our stories of Mr Buckland and then talked about movies. We have agreed to watch Saving Private Ryan together sometime, so he can point ot "the nod."

And that was really the only thing that stood out in my day.

Oh yes, planning was actually decent for once. Mao should know what I'm talking about. Denis had block two off today, so he hung out with us, and Beckie bought me a cookie. I gave Jamie another hug for giving me cookies yesterday. At least I think I did...

I really don't remember. But then again, I'm really tired. I had a long day today. I am probably going to go to bed soon.

And Mao dear, if you don't mind, I want to talk to you tomorrow. I don't expect anyone else to be interested in anything I have to say because it sort of has to do with dance. Sort of.

Goodnight.

Edit: Krisha wants me to talk about her and math class. This guy was talking and nobody was taking anything in, especially Krisha. Actually, Supriya was even worse off, but this isn't about her. Mr Buckland asked Krisha a question, to which she replied, "I don't know, I was just talking to myself. I do that a lot, you know," and later, when he asked her is she understood, she nodded, but when he turned his back, she shook her head and rolled her eyes...or something like that. I think this is one of those things that isn't funny unless you were there, but at the end of class, Krisha gave me something that made me laugh hysterically for a few minutes:

Front:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Back:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Again, most people who read this might not find it as funny as I did, but that's because you were probably not in my math class.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Elvis wasn't 27, he was 47.

7:11 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Scratch that, he was 42, which automatically means that he has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

7:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home