Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Khaleel is a fun person to talk to on msn.

Today I hung out with Adam for a few hours. We watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail at his place, while his brother and his brother's friend made cinnamon buns. After the movie we...slept...I guess. There is no better way to describe it. We really didn't do anything for a few hours. Hmmm... I guess Sean is the only one who would get what I'm talking about. Today was almost deja vu. After that Adam gave me a ride home, and since then I have spent almost the whole evening being antisocial on msn. That is about it for my day. Tomorrow I am going over to Denis's house to make cookies, and on Friday he might be joining Megan and I on our quest to bring happiness and sustenance to the teachers of Port Moody. Tomorrow I will also try to get some more homework done. That is all for tonight. Today I was more into writing in my journal than posting something on my blog. I guess I'm just distracted at the moment...
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Way to screw up my blog layout, Mao. *makes a face at Mao*

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I know, but I don't like deleting anything that isn't spam.

9:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home