Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No inspiration.

I haven't posted anything for a few days because I haven't done anything, plus my internet has been down since yesterday morning and I just got it back.

Thanksgiving was horrible because I had to eat turkey, and I absolutely hate it. Other than that it wasn't that bad; my mother spent all day cooking. On Monday I didn't have my usual entertainment, and with Erin gone to SFU because she had to finish a paper, I was left alone for a while, so I hooked up my mp3 player to my computer and listened to it for four hours straight while baking cookies. Today Megan and I got together and brought our cookies to the striking teachers. We walked to five different schools: Moody, Secondary, Moody Elementary, Moody Middle, back to Moody Secondary, then up the hill to Seaview Elementary and College Park Elementary.

I then had to go to dance. Donna was being a total bitch today. We managed to practice every single step that I find challenging, and it was really embarrassing to not be able to do some of that stuff. We also had to practice improv, which I am really bad at when it comes to dance.

On a completely different note, I got into the newspaper on Friday, along with Brett, Erin, Alyssa, Jamie, and James. There is a picture of the six of us in the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows Times.

That is all.
Blogger erin mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

The cookies were a great idea. You're all such good kids. :p

9:17 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I know I am.

9:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home