Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh my GOD! Block one! PIPE CLEANERS! Hahahahahaha! So...George...

Dance went by surprisingly fast today. Mao and I...talked...until Luke and Thomas arrived, and after that, and during dance there was a lot of laughing and random hugging. I don't really remember anything else. It seems like I'm always out of it during dance these days. I can never remember the steps as soon as I step out of the studio, and I don't even think about them until five minutes before class starts. By then I am usually talking with Mao and hugging Luke, and we all know which is more important, dancing or hugging.

I had a fairly good day today, despite being half asleep during most of my classes. Planning was as boring as ever, but Mao, Muffin, Tommy, and I talked the whole time and played with pipe cleaners, so it wasn't that bad. In block two, Mao did my hair in two Princess Leia buns with pipe cleaners in them, and I kept it that way until the end of block four. I wasn't paying attention in science, as I was trying to not fall asleep. I had a math test in block four, and I do not have high hopes for this one. Block five is not worth mention. I hung out with Sam and Daliboor.

I have another race tomorrow, at Mundy Park. I am hopefully going to be okay in this one. I am feeling better today, other than I have been really cold all day.

On a completely different note, Clarissa might be going to Carney next year. I am very sad. Almost as sad as I will be if Tommy decides to go home to Korea.

I am now feeling quite apathetic. I'm off to do some obsessive compulsive crocheting.

Post a Comment

<< Home