Wednesday, October 05, 2005

So, the next time you shave a tiger...

DeVita was making lots of math jokes today, after having talked to us about the impending teacher walk-out for twenty minutes. Krahn also talked about the teacher strike, and added his views on it, then entertained us with some humourous and interesting facts for a brain break. In science Mao and I are "making a baby," making an animal-thing out of marshmallows that we randomly chose the genetics for. I have named it George, even though ours is supposed to be female.

Does anyone else have River in Judea stuck in their heads? It's been stuck in mine since yesterday.

This has nothing to do with anything I have just mentioned, but a certain someone is really creeping me out right now. No names will be mentioned. I hate planning homework. I can barely concentrate on it.

I do believe I am going insane again. I haven't really gone insane since the Tuesday after I almost had that mini nervous breakdown two years ago. I think I'm due for another bout of insanity. I have been randomly saying weird random shit to random people. I need to do more obsessive compulsive crocheting. Goodnight.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Yoy were the one that made me sing it with you in science yesterday. Geez.

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I will when I get home. Geez.

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I have a confession.

You were singing that yesterday and I wanted to smack you.

I'm sorry.

6:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home