Wednesday, October 19, 2005

That's funny, it's usually my sister that gets the odd phone calls.

"Hello?"

"Hi, um...I think I have the wrong number."

"Well, this isn't my phone, so you just might have gotten the right number."

"Oh, okay. Is Bryan there?"

"I'm sorry, you have the wrong number."

"oh...sorry then..."

"That's okay. Goodbye."

This happened about two minutes ago on my dad's phone. I felt sorry for the poor guy. He seemed so confused. Actually, he's lucky I even said good bye. Usually I just hang up without saying anything. I am such a nice person.
Blogger Oberon mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

........that's funny......it's usually me that gets those thoughts.......come over red rover.

3:23 p.m.  
Blogger Confessions of a Real-Life Nutjob mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hah..I like it...'I'm such a nice person.'

I love wrong numbers. Connects you with the strangest people sometimes you otherwise wouldn't have the chance to meet.

9:44 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

My sister had people calling her cell phone for a guy named Bosco for a couple years. I thought it was funny; whenever she hung up on one of those people, she would look so pissed off.

9:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home