Saturday, October 15, 2005

"What the hell? That spark plug commercial sounds like one of those condom commercials."

Yesterday we took more cookies to the teachers. Megan made millions once again, Katie joined our ranks and brought lots, and I dragged Denis into everything, and we brought the few cookies we made on Thursday. We went around to all the same schools as last time, only this time we used a short cut to Seaview that Denis showed us, which was nice, because then we didn't have to go up that big-assed hill. After receiving mountains of praise from cookie-loving teachers, we went back to Megan's house, where we crashed for the next few hours, the whole time arguing over which music we should listen to. I spent an hour or an hour and a half or so using Denis as a pillow while watching Megan and Katie practice their highland dancing. Afterwards Denis, Katie, and I all left together and walked to the bus stop, and when I finally got rid of everyone, I was really antisocial and ignored everyone, like I always do when riding the bus.

Today I ended up getting up fairly early and spending the day with my family. I had breakfast with my mother and Erin, then we picked up my dad from a CUPE meeting (they voted in favour of striking) and we went to the apple festival at UBC, only stopping at Subway, where the guy who made my sandwich was brand new, and mine was the first one he had ever made. At the apple festival Erin and I took notes on our favourites, and later bought the our favourite of the sixty or so varieties that we had tried. Other than that, we wandered around, looking at all the apple related things and the gardens. We bought two more apple trees this year.

We went to the Red Onion for dinner of course, and it was as good as always. I ordered a pickle with the rest of my meal, just like Megan said I should. We had moose pie for dessert. It was fucking wonderful. Later we went to Costco, and I got to ride in the cart, which I haven't done for years.

I have no idea of what I'm doing tomorrow, but I hope I can sleep in for once.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Heh, I know.

10:53 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Sorry dear, I did not know that you and SUS were a part of this. They were really good, if that is any consolation.

12:42 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Will you people stop fighting? The cookies were bloody wonderful, and it doesn't matter who made them; the important thing is that they got to the teachers.

And it wasn't my idea to capitalize SUS in the first place, so don't drag me into this.

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hey, I got in trouble for not capitalizing it once. It was SO not my idea.

10:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home