Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm going to be late for school.

Traffic is absolutely horrible with that power outage near the Pitt River bridge. This means that some of the trafffic lights in that area are out, and the west-bound counterflow lane is not open, causing huge delays. Traffic is backed up to 207th St on Dewdney Trunk Road, 216th on Lougheed, and Old Dewdney is completely blocked off. Nothing is moving at all. We tried heading out there, but because we didn't want to waste gas, we dropped mom off at the train station, and came home for a while, and now we are waiting this thing out. I probably won't get to school until block two, which means that I'll miss planning.

Oh well, it's not like I can do anything about this. I'll just have to find some way to pass the time, I guess...

Post a Comment

<< Home