Thursday, November 17, 2005

No one gives a shit about buffalo heads...

Today was our wrap up party for cross country. Ms Sayers wouldn't tell us where we were going, as it was supposed to be a surprise. So, what was it? One hour of intensive stationary cycling. It actually was a very good workout. Unfortunately, any type of cycling makes my knee hurt. I was in a lot of pain by the time we finished. Afterwards we ate pizza and gained back all the calories we had just previously lost. Sean the glutton ate seven pieces, much to the chagrin of the coaches.

Other than that, today was fairly uninteresting. Ms Tsui yelled at us for not shutting up, and DeVita told us a wonderful story about throwing chalk that had people almost falling out of their chairs.

Apparently I'm not seeing Harry Potter tomorrow night, but I will see it on Saturday. Whatever.

And if you read this Denis, I'm still mad at you for reasons that I can't remember.

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home