Friday, November 25, 2005

Now, what would the turtle say to the rabbit...

Martino is a fucking bitch. I'm still stewing about that.

Yesterday after school and after I finally got picked up by my dad, we went straight to Centennial, where Dad had a meeting with some students who are part of a group that is taking paper bags to elementary school kids to write and draw positive anti-drinking messages on them and give them to liquor stores to place bottles of wine in. It's called the Think of Me campaign. I spent the whole time during the meeting making small contributions, talking to Jessa, who just happened to be part of the group, and answering the questions of people who just couldn't believe that fact that I am related to my father. I met a nice boy named Tony, who complained the whole time about how what we were doing was so boring, leaving me no choice but to think, 'then what the hell are you doing here, asshole?' On the other hand, he was very nice and seemed proud of the fact that I was not in grade nine, and I don't drink. After the meeting was over, my dad disappeared for a while, and I went back to his office, opened the Humour folder in his email, and forwarded thirty-five emails to myself. Dad and I then picked up mom and Erin, went to Subway for a quick dinner, then went to the flu clinic, where I got my flu shot. We went to Marina's for gelato afterwards, and found out that the woman serving us is the one who makes Specaloos. We complimented her, because it is one of Erin's favourite kinds.

This morning I got up early, went for a run, had a shower, then sat around and have basically sat around not doing much ever since. Tonight is Megan's birthday party. Siobhan is so excited.

I just heard some interesting news...


A 17-year-old Coquitlam boy who allegedly held a knife to his classmate's throat this week has been charged with assault with a weapon.

The altercation took place Tuesday in a common area at Port Moody secondary school, according to school spokesperson Cheryl Quinton. She couldn't comment further on the incident or what disciplinary action might be taken against the student.

But police say the suspect threatened another boy with a weapon around 1 p.m.
Investigating officers claim to have seized two knives as well as marijuana and drug paraphernalia from the teen, said PMPD Const. Phil Reid.


"All schools in the Port Moody district have a 'no tolerant policy' to violence in their schools. Any student will be arrested and charged under the Criminal Code of Canada if they are caught assaulting or threatening one another," Reid said in a news release.


Did anyone else hear about this? I just heard it from Jessica Z. Mikhael says he thinks he know who it was; some guy in Grade eleven named Scott, who apparently has threatened a girl with a knife at school recently and always has pot on him. They kept this really quiet though. No one I have asked so far heard about it, and Jessica only discovered it through the newspaper today.

I just had to go wash the dishes because dad was mad at me for not doing them before he came home. Whatever.

I have to go charge up the battery in my camera. I just got it back from Erin.

Goodbye.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Oh oh oh, that's a hard one.

Give it up Mao, I've even changed the link on my sidebar to your new blog ;) I feel so on top of it today.

4:46 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Why didn't you tell me then?

7:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home