Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"...Everyone laughed at her joke, as if they had never even heard it before..."

Today in block two I hung out with Mao, Alex Chen, Alex Dolotov, Brian, and Alim. I also told Jung exactly what I thought of his hair. It really should have stayed black. Mao made her little confession, which for some reason I found hilarious, and I got a picture of Alex Dolotov smiling. I was discussing Pink Floyd with the Alex's and Alim. We made fun of Alex Chen's ghetto cell phone. And his giant sandwich. Today was also the second time I've gotten kicked out of the library for not talking.

Today has been very emotionally not-happy. And I've been really tired all day. I was sleeping all the way to school.

The Stuart McLean Christmas Special at the Orpheum last night was really good. Stuart told three stories about Dave, one of them new, and told a story about his childhood, as well as a story exchange. The music was pretty good, although I kept on trying to fall asleep during the violinist.

We also started square dancing yesterday in PE. It actually was kind of fun, just because our group of eight was pretty good. My partner the whole time was Joel. In block two Beckie, Katie, Kelly and I spent half an hour doing even more square dancing (we couldn't convince Mao to join us), and when we had to do that switching partner thing, so that all the girls got to dance with every guy, Beckie and I were calling each other sluts, and whores etc. for being with all the other guys (oh so mature of us). We got bonus marks towards our PE marks (not that we need them). People think that we are absolutely crazy, but whenever anyone said something and Beckie was there, she would point out that the teacher who asked us to join had asked two dancers to dance, and we couldn't refuse, me especially because I thought that I wasn't going to be dancing that night (forgot my shoes at home and I had to leave early anyways). I ended up borrowing shoes from John (not oxfords and a couple sizes too small, but I managed) and danced anyways.

This has been really poorly written, but I don't really care and I'm not going to apologize. So there. I'm tired. My parents have disappeared. My dad was supposed to pick my mom up from the train station an hour ago, but I haven't heard from either of them since he left.

Hey, tomorrow's Thursday. I think I'll go for a run after school if anyone will come with me...anyone?

Post a Comment

<< Home