Monday, December 12, 2005

"It's not an angle, it's a *waves hand around*" (Denis, if you read this, I want you to play jazz bassoon from now on. I don't care what you think.)

After careful consideration of the soccer game played in block one today by all the girls in our PE class, I am forced to conclude that my team was better. Oh sure, the other team won, but those five goals to our two was just a fluke. That's right, a fluke every time. I couldn't help letting those goals in; the game was so boring that I was falling asleep. I hate being in goal. I much prefer defense, not that I'm much better at that, but nobody else wanted to be in goal. Bastards. And Tena was distracting me with her hair. She wouldn't stop fixing it and bitching about it; I mean, I do that too, but not during PE. Of course, it didn't matter who won, because we still had the best female player in our PE class on our team, Marianne (not Schwartz, the other one), and even though she wasn't that good either, she was still the best. And who's team could be complete without Natasha (first time all day that I've gotten her name right; it's really pathetic) screaming every five seconds? I'm seriously not kidding. Also, on both teams, it really didn't matter who it was, if someone got the ball, they would stop it and wait until someone from the opposing team was in their way before they tried to do anything.

I'm not being critical, I swear I'm not.

Okay, I am being critical, but the above part of this post was running through my mind during PE, and not during the most critical part of my day, the District Choir Show-Off Thingy...whatever it was supposed to be called. But I will get to that later.

In block two I hung out with Alex, Mao, Brian and some guy who's name I don't know. Nothing really memorable happened, except that Mao had a bag full of candy canes and she let me have some. I am now addicted.

I was hyper in advisory, funny how that happens, and Jordan, Daniel, Shane, Nicole and I discussed the alcohol that we've consumed among other things (meaning I don't remember anythingh else that we talked about, but I'm going to pretend that I do), and I kept yelling across the room to Jamie about the time he insulted me while we were at our locker, and I yelled something about hypothetical tears at him.

In block three we did a lab on static electricity (much sexual innuendo involved; Katie will be sorry she missed it. Very sorry.) and I refused to touch the animal fur because I hate the feel. Mao and Muffin were playing with the ping pong ball thing, and they wouldn't stop.

I don't remember much about block four. I do remember Yuki saying something about how trees couldn't grow on angles, and when DeVita disagreed, he asked why a tree would grow at an angle, to which I replied, "Because it felt like it. Obviously." I know, not that funny, but I'm usually lacking in brain cells when it comes to math.

Nothing memorable in block five. Lots of notes and textbook questions and things.

After school I went on a walk with Jaime, but I was feeling all paranoid and I was convinced that he was out to kill me. My dad picked me up after a while and we went to that Subway in PoCo for dinner, my dad giving me a lecture on the consequences of taking E. I got changed for the choir thing in the van, and he dropped me off at Riverside, making some joke to Ms Gaye about how he could at least get me to the evening choir things on time (meh, I'm the only one in junior choir with a legitimate excuse for being late every practice). All the choirs that were participating were squished in one small room, although I guess that it was the most problematic for our choir, ours having at least twenty more people than the next largest choir. I took lots of random pictures of people (I tried to take as many of Omar as I could before he made me stop. I know, I am pathetic) and yelled a lot. I stuck near Jordan because he is bigger than me and could fight his way through the crowds. We got to sit on the balcony, where I sat on a table and was being critical of every group that went up (dancing mentality, I swear), mainly complaining if their bass section was weak and laughing at their costumes, I mean uniforms. Pinetree's were the ugliest(the white short with the paint splotch thingys), followed by Riverside (seriously, green silk blouses and long black skirts, and the guys had to wear tux's...ewwww).

Right now I am currently putting off the rest of my homework until tomorrow (so tired), but I did do some of it, which is more than Megan said that she would do. So there.

I'm going to bed or something.

Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home