Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We're clever, but we're clueless...We're just human...

Guess what?

I have a bedroom! Finally after eleven months of sleeping of the livingroom floor, I get to sleep in my own bed again. We just put in the floor today. The walls are actually a little darker then they seem in the picture below. My bed is the one on the left. Both Erin's and mine are antiques. The window is brand new, just added last weekend. Sally looks a little clueless in this picture, but that's her all the time, so it doesn't really matter:


Can you tell that I'm excited? The livingroom seems so...open now.

In other news, I went skating today. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, although originally I only went for the same reason as Krisha: we thought that more people would be coming. Oh well, it was nice to see Amber again.


I think that I am going to go to bed now. I am in a considerably less happy mood than I was when I started this post.

Goodnight.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Actually I didn't.

12:48 a.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Thank you. It's really small.

1:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home