Friday, December 30, 2005

Why the hell did he just blow on me? Oh...

It's my parent's twenty-eighth anniversary, so I will probably not post anything later, as we will be going out for dinner. Mom and I received our first Hep A immunizations about an hour ago; mom got tetanus also. We are leaving for the VAG pretty soon, and we will continue on to dinner after that.

I need to go get changed. What I'm wearing is too casual. Goodbye.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I ended up going on Saturday, and yes, I saw both the Picasso and the pennies, though while Erin and I were looking at the pennies, some guy fucked it up by throwing another penny on the pile. It pissed me off.

Anyways, which was your favourite Picasso painting/sketch/print? I liked Dreams and Lie of Franco.

7:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home