Friday, December 09, 2005

You have a purple feather stuck to your ass.

I know, I'm so predictable.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Your Thoughts on the Power Outage

"It makes everything so exciting to have the lights out... It's like an action movie... Any minute now, the bad guy will come bursting through the door... It'll be up to us to defend the class, Abby, just us... Really, I think that they should turn the lights out every day, just to give us something to look forward to."

"Don't you see, Megan? SHE's the bad guy. She's going to murder us all with her crappy Eastern European accent and that giant nose. She will try to smother me with her sweater; I know she will."

"I actually think that she's quite pretty... The accent is rather grating though..."

"But Megan, the giant nose! It's almost bigger than that guy's from that French movie, who was in love with his cousin."

"Cyrano? Oh Abby, it is not."

"It is too."

*Megan rolls her eyes*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Tim the cartoon guy is HAWT. It's too bad that he's not human.

"Beep, beep, beep, beep."
"I get what you're saying."

Science can be so pointless sometimes.










I want gum.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Oh yes he is. Are we still going to ask Tim and Moby about sex (signed George Petunia) and see if they make a movie about it?

Oh dear. That sounds so wrong to anyone who isn't in our science class.

6:58 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Awwww, damn, I missed DNTO. Just watch. I'll miss the Vinyl Cafe tomorrow too.

5:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home