Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ahhh, the stress.

So today I checked out that studio warehouse sale in Burnaby. We obviously came at a good time, everyone was probably doing their church-thing, so most of the lineups weren't too bad. I went for the clothing. I was hoping for some nice blazers, but I didn't see any. I did get some other stuff:

Seven ties, all from the "Loud and Garish" rack:

Two scarves:


A skirt, perfect for wearing over top of jeans:


Seven assorted belts:


What I like to call "My little black number". I'm going to alter it a bit:

Afterwards I went over to Katie's house, and Katie, Krisha, Megan, SUS, and I ate food and talked. Later I was picked up by my dad and immediately had to eat dinner, which really kind of sucked, as I was already full from all the crap I ate at Katie's house.

I have basically been doing homework ever since I got home. I have to finish that socials thingy by tomorrow and I haven't done quite enough on my planning projuect this weekend. Goodnight.

Blogger Abigail Alexis~ mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Nice purchases!

I love scarfs!

:) AB

4:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home