Thursday, January 12, 2006

Aurororororororor.

Okay, I know that I'm talking about clothing again, but I really liked my outfit today. I'm feeling all creative this week. Here it is:


I also wore my dinosaur belt and chicken earrings, but not the necklace. The tiescarf would have gotten in the way.

I taught Megan how to tie a tie today, then three or four blocks later we went for a run in the rain. Most of today wasn't particularly exciting, except for that whole choir thing, but really, it's not exciting either, so why am I still talking about it?

On another note, Mao is home from Japan. This means that I don't have to suffer through another humiliating dance class without her. And writing notes in science is fun.

I am going to go have a shower now. Ciao.
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

You do all dress nicely. That is where I get my ispiration. That and the fact that I'm feeling guilty because I haven't worn any of my summer shirts for a few months and now they are sad.

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger Abby mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

But Rod Stewart's mole is on the other side of his face.

9:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home