Friday, January 27, 2006

(Grrr, go back.)

Hello.

It's Friday.

I finished my journal today. I was hoping to make it last until the end of the semester, i.e. next Friday, but it didn't happen. In block five I started my seventeenth journal, at this moment entitled, "And out of freaking nowhere, it's David Hasselhoff." Other titles include "Reality Bites," "I fought the war. I fought the war, but the war won," and "I wish I was where I was before when I was wishing I was here." There will be more eventually when I get around to making some. Speaking of the number seventeen, remember this? And this?

Katie and I had some entertainment in science when Lawrence and Eric gave Ryan Chan seventy cents to lick old table salt off Lawrence's desk. Katie and I discussed what would happen if the salt was not actually salt, but table sodium. That would have made everything a lot more exciting.

I am currently eating a bean salad and listening to Weezer, because Weezer is cool. I was feeling productive on my way home from school, so I did half of my socials homework on the bus. I sat behind two women who went to the same high school, Thomas Haney, and who hadn't seen each other for a couple years and had by chance, bumped into each other on the beloved 701.

I actually feel like doing homework for once. I might go finish my socials homework later. Right now I am comforting a friend of mine who had an anxiety attack last night.

On a completely different note, I found this article interesting. It's sort of a nice follow up of the election, because we all want to hear more about the election.

I am out of words. Goodbye.

Post a Comment

<< Home