Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm white, what's your excuse?

Finished my planning project. What a waste of time.

Now that that's over, here are some ideas from today that you can contemplate:

I am losing my cloud? ...dad? ...mind?...ginger? ...religion? ...chinger?

How can you be physically insane?

Electrojuice is actually spelled Electroguise.

The right-handed rule is fucked up.

It is bad to stick a knife in a toaster when the toaster is plugged in.

I'm white, what's your excuse?

Krahn is scary.

Katie wouldn't stop singing,
so I hit her with a girly magazine.
Girly as in nailpolish girly.
Get your mind out of the gutter.
Nobody ever cleans the gutter
so it's always very dirty down there.

Did I say that right?

Writing "fuck" in various fonts, multiple times on a cue card is a great anger-reliever.

Planning is useless.

It's because I'm left-handed, isn't it?

It is unwise put radios in swimming pools and/or mow over power cords.

It is also unwise to be violently ill, go home, and eat cookie dough all day.

However, it IS wise to do your socials homework, which I should now go do because I forgot about it before now.

Have fun contemplating.

Edit: Katie wanted me to add, "If you are attempting to extract a rat from a long metal pole, make sure you aren't waving it around powerlines in the process. The pole, not the rat. Well, I wouldn't be doing it with the rat either."

Post a Comment

<< Home