Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ride the Devil.

Dance was okay today, got more than one long lecture about practicing and competitions. I hate Sunday practices. I'm not going if the only one who wants us to practice is Jo-Anne.

Other than that, I didn't do much today. My left shoulder and forearm have been really hurting since block three and dance wasn't helping. In block five I had nothing to do because we were supposed to be working on our environment projects and I had already done everything I could with my textbook yesterday at the Starbucks near my house, so I hung out with Justin and Jay and reminisced about English and Science last year.

Missed half of the Rick Mercer Report, and House was a rerun.

Today was too mediocre. I can't wait until this semester is over.

Post a Comment

<< Home